Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Facebook status

Last December 1st I made an announcement at dinner that our baby could be born at anytime now. Tim made a correction and said that I could go into labor anytime after 6pm on Friday Dec. 3rd. At 7pm on Friday Dec. 3rd I started to have contractions and since I have had 2 previous c-sections we headed to the hospital to assess the situation. Fully expecting to be sent back home. Little did we know we were going to meet our daughter just after midnight on the 4th. What a joy & delight she is! Tomorrow we celebrate!!!
Walking the halls, waiting to see if the contractions would stop or if we were going to have a baby.

No comments: