Monday, February 13, 2012

My Boyfriend, My Husband, My Best Friend, My Valentine

We got a real babysitter who fed, played with, and then put our kids to bed.
We went to our friend Loren's 40th birthday party. His wife Emily is my other bff. She rented the VIP room at a place called Game Time. We had 4 private bowling lanes, 2 servers, free drinks and a lot of fun. Our lane had a glitch which kept giving us strikes and spares even when it went into the gutter. It didn't happen every time but it sure did keep us on our toes. Tim's score was the only score that was closest to his actual score. He is an amazing bowler and a wonderful encourager. He scored a 276 on his 3rd game!!

Here are a few verses for my super sexy valentine.

Proverbs 5:18-19
Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth. She is a loving deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts satisfy you always.

Songs of Solomon 1:2
Kiss me and kiss me again, for your love is sweeter than wine.

Song of Solomon 2:16
My lover is mine, and I am his.

I love you Tim!!! This is our 14 valentine together and we still got it!!

No comments: