Friday, April 13, 2012

My lamb cake

I bought the lamb cake pans on whim at Safeway. It was just so cute in the box and I thought, I can make that. Plus we are phasing out bunnies at Easter and replacing them with lambs.
I think the lamb cake will be a tradition now. I wanted the taste of a regular cake but the firmness of a pound cake. So I made 2 box cakes and then combined them, but I folded them together, the taste was amazing. Isn't he adorable, I just love this little lamb. It would also be cute for a farm theme birthday or baby shower. Tim thinks I should put raspberry in next time for a more realistic effect.....I think not.

4 comments:

Dassow Mommy said...

Very cute! Did you decorate it yourself, too? So many hidden talents!

Jessica said...

Adorable Christy, I just love it!

Christy said...

I did decorate it myself, my Mom taught me how to bake ;)

Christy said...

Thank you guys!!