Sunday, April 29, 2012

Principal for a day!

At our school's annual auction fundraiser my parents bought Reagan an experience. Principal for the day. Oh how she LOVED it!! She dressed up, and was ready by 8am. Mrs. Frost showed up at 8:20am and they were off to get some coffee at Starbucks because that is how every Principal starts their day. She handed out special goodies to all the students and gave extra recess. She told me she could do that everyday. This girl was born to be to help others and is a natural leader. Her little brother isn't so keen on her being a natural leader since he just sees it as her being bossy. She had a blast and is very thankful to her generous Grandparents.

1 comment:

At The Picket Fence said...

I said it then and I'll say it now...I can't think of any child more suited to have this experience!! Love that photo! :-)
Vanessa