Monday, December 3, 2012

Adoption

Our really good friends Alex & Mia are adopting from China. I call their soon to be baby/child baby "Fu", I haven't told them that yet but I guess they will know now (I think its adorable).
They explain on their blog that Fu means blessing in Mandarin.
Can you help them spread the word about their adoption? Here is a link to their blog Unto Adoption.


Please consider supporting their adoption by purchasing an adoption t-shirt.

Will you join me in sharing their story, and most of all please pray for them as they begin this journey to adopt a blessing.

Ephesians 1:5
"...he predstined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--"

Not all are called to adopt, and those that aren't can pray, support and encourage these wonderful families.




No comments: