Friday, January 4, 2013

I get a re-do

The picture below was my view for the first 3 days of 2013. It all started on Friday Dec 28th, I got body aches and thought, oh no I must be getting the flu. Then on Saturday I was sweating on and off and Tim was also sick. So we sent the kids to his Mom's house for the night so we could sleep and recover. Also on Saturday I got a really weird symptom, my whole body started shaking and I couldn't stop, it did eventually. On Sunday my side kinda started to hurt, I thought maybe it was my ovary. By Sunday night the pain was horrible and all my symptoms were worse. We went to the local big city ER and it was crazy busy, so we high tailed it out of there to very close small town ER. Turns out I have a kidney infection a nasty one. They gave me some oral meds and sent me home. As soon as I got home I lost everything again and again and again. In the morning we went back to the ER and they gave me IV antibiotics this times and sent me on my way. Came home and slept most of the day, still sweating like crazy because I had a fever of 101.4 and my heart rate was 145 resting. Just after the new year rang in I puked again and again and again. By morning my fever 102.6 and I was worse. Back to the ER where I was directly admitted to the hospital for a severe kidney infection. I want to stop and say that I never had any of the classic symptoms. I spent the next 2 nights at the hospital with the best nurses and doctors getting IV antibiotics and having every bodily fluid measured. I was only going to spend 1 night but they found new blood in my urine and I earned myself a second night. I am home now, resting and recovering but mostly resting. Saturday night we are going to do a "do over" New Years Eve party by letting a paper lantern go around 8pm and root beer floats.
I want to say that I had a lot of friends & family praying for me, thank you all so so much!!
Happy New Year :)


No comments: