Friday, March 22, 2013

Where have I been?

Sick, McKinley got that vomiting noro virus, then I got it and Tim got. But thankfully the big kids were amazing and didn't get sick. Tim was also a rock star because he took over even though he was sick. Not just as sick as me....it was bad people. Very. Very. Bad.
But right before we got sick we had an wonderful weekend away with our church community group.
But as soon as we got back, it hit, and it wasn't as bad as my kidney infection fiasco but it takes a close second.
Here are random pictures from that week and other times this month.
Oh and my Timmy had a birthday, I made a great meal, and he was loved on by his family. But I forgot to take a picture.













Daddy reading to Kinley, melts my heart.


Self portrait of Lincoln.  Funny thing, he doesn't wear glasses.


Ditka the creeper dog and photo bomber, oh Ditka...

No comments: