Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Lincoln recited Luke 2: 1-12 on Christmas Eve.  

McKinley and I on Christmas Eve at my in laws home.

Christmas morning, such a warm morning together.  I love our family so much!!

This is what happens when I try to take a cute couples selfie.  He's always making me smile and laugh and he's mine.

Tim put together his Lego beaver, go beavers!

Christmas lunch at my parents with my brother and his adorable family.  We love having my brother close and I have a sister in law that is close.  We need to have a girls weekend away I think :)

Lincoln loves minecraft and his camo hat his best friends mom made him for Christmas, it rarely leaves his head.

Kinley asked me to take her picture.  She's adorable.

Down with Christmas and hello Valentines.  We are celebrating early this year because Tim is taking Reagan to DC for a week the week before valentines day.

Tiny dollhouse furniture that I painted/stained & upholstered for her dollhouse that we need to start assembling.

This is the dollhouse that Reagan & Mc got for Christmas from Nana Sue & Nana B.

The kids with Santa, it was fun talking to him and listening to him talk about his reindeer.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
We are so looking forward to 2014!!!











No comments: