Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lily Dollhouse update #12

Porch railing trim was glued in and it looks really nice.





I wallpapered the the attic and glued in the trim on the door. 


I glued the roof supports and glued the roof on.  Then I read the instructions and it says don't glue the roof on.  That should have been my first indication how things would go so wrong with this roof :(


I assembled & glued the 2 floor stair railings & glued it into the dollhouse.



The roof is a mansard roof that curves.  The instructions say to get the wood wet and as it dries it will naturally curve......

Two of them broke.  I glued them and let them dry.







The kids are having a garage sale, so I haven't been working on it today. 

Not sure how much I'll get done in the next few weeks as we have a full schedule.  It will be nice to take a break and let my dollhouse brain rest :)










No comments: