Monday, July 7, 2014

Lily Dollhouse update #2

The Lily dollhouse kit by Greenleaf.  

The right wall and bay window walls were installed next.


Then the trim for the two first floor doorways.

I also had to wallpaper the bay window walls.  

Paint the outside window casings the trim color and the inside window casing white.  Also paint around the windows white to match the white windows.

I texted this picture to my bestie that I was going nutty and had what I like to call "dollhouse brain".

Starting the siding.  This was tricky and took way more time than I allowed.

I had to create a templet (above) and then transfer the spacing I wanted to the dollhouse wall and then take a long ruler and connect the lines.  It went much faster after that.  








I was tired, 10pm and I'm still not done.

All done with the siding just after midnight.  Tomorrow I put the rest of the porch on and start painting.

I did this yesterday July 6th, 2014.  I'm working on the porch now, will update soon.











No comments: