Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lily Dollhouse update #8

I didn't get a lot done on the dollhouse.  I managed to paint the porch roof trim and fill the largest gap with wood filler.  I touched up spots on the house and the floor on the porch.  I also fixed the front door, the top pin hinge slid out.  Thankfully I was able to push it back in pretty easily.






After church McKinley's bestie Ella had a Rapunzel birthday party.  McKinley was very excited, can you tell?!


Rapunzel actually came to the party (shhh, it was the party girls Auntie Summer).
I think Princess Aurora might come to McKinley's 4th birthday in December.




I need to take Lincoln to the doctor first thing in the morning.  He scraped up his knee almost 8 weeks ago.  It was healing fine until last week.  When he was at canyonview camp he bumped it and now it's bright red, tender, soft and puffy.  Here I'll show you.
We are pretty sure it's infected.  It's just gross.  We have plans to go to a water park on Tuesday and are hoping the doctor can patch Lincoln up and give us the all clear.


Please pray for him.




No comments: